You need a professional headshot; here's why
- The first impression is your picture - people will look you up online before meeting or contacting you
- Job recruiters/head-hunters, casting directors and even your prospective clients spend 20% of their time looking at your profile picture - that's a fact
- It's a vital part of your online identity - think of how many places online that asks for your profile picture; this is how you represent yourself online
- You want to look good - we all do :-)
- You want to send the right signal; that you're a professional, caring about your appearance
- You'll use it everywhere on the Internet - next time an online service asks for your profile picture, you'll have it ready
- If you don't have a picture online at all, you for sure need it - what do you want to show up when people search you? A party photo of you, taken and tagged by a friend? I don't think so...
You need a professional to do your headshot; here’s why
A professional headshot is much more than a simple picture or portrait; it’s an investment that you make because something is important to you.
Maybe you’re applying for the dream job, maybe presenting at a big conference, having an article in a magazine or having the chance to contribute to a prominent blog.
Maybe you’ve accomplished something, gotten your dream job, finished your higher education, lost weight or changed your life or career in a way that needs to be celebrated.
Maybe you’re looking to become a professional model and need the best headshot for your portfolio.
Maybe you simply want to celebrate your moment in time and want the best possible headshot or portrait of you now and for the future.
No matter the occasion, it costs money and time to have your headshot taken professionally so you want to make sure you get the best headshot possible.
The professional headshot photographer knows just that. I know just that – you come to me because it matters and it's important.
I also know you’re not relaxed in front of the camera – nobody is. But I know what to do about it – I’m not promising I can make you relaxed in front of the camera during the short time we have together, but I’m promising you I know all the tricks that it takes to make you look relaxed, confident and approachable.
And that is what you need. The best headshot ever taken of you, making you look the very best. Guaranteed!
You made the right choice coming here. Let me bust the myth that you are not photogenic. Welcome!